Stacking The Shelves (13/06/14)


Books Bought This Week

If I said that I didn't buy any books this week would you believe me?
No, I didn't think so.


Okay so this is my first stack, I had a little money and I got very attached to all of these books. I've already read Fortunately, The Milk and it was AMAZING. 


And then I um, spotted these in a charity shop. I started reading Thirteen Reasons Why while eating a terrible sandwich and it was just as good as I remembered it - I read it a while ago but never reviewed.


Of course I've read this, back when it was first released but I've never owned a copy. I seriously love the movie poster so I'm glad that I waited. I also got an owl necklace!


Read This Week


It's been both a bad week for reading and seriously great one. I rated all of these books 5/5, except NoCaP, which I rated 4/5. I seriously loved Since You've Been Gone and Fortunately, The Milk. Tithe and Thirteen Reasons Why are both books I read before and loved but didn't review!

However, I also DNF'd three books this week. The first was Alice in Zombieland, then The Ghost Bride and Breakable. I don't often DNF books but I just couldn't continue with these.


Dancing To This Week


Blue October: Angels in Everything
I'm a huge, huge fan of theirs and this has been stuck in my head all week!

Vickie x

Comments

  1. Cute owl! Hope you enjoy the books you haven't read yet and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new books, I can't wait to read Eleanor & Park! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang, I just reserved Alice in Zombieland at the library. >.< It probably won't live up to Splintered for me, but I wanted to try it! PAPER TOWNS IS FABULOUS. I also want to try that Neil Gaiman book. The only one of his I've read so far is Coraline, but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard good things about the Neil Gaiman book. It looks like you had an amazing week. I enjoyed Eleanor and Park and hope you will as well. Alice in Zombieland was very good.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:22 pm BST

    Oh goodness. The Sky is Everywhere is an amazing book. I can't wait to read your thoughts on it. I want to read some Neil Gaiman...never read one of his books before. Oops. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:35 pm BST

    I LOVE Fortunately, The Milk an the owl necklace is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fortunately, The Milk sounds really interesting. The only Neil Gaiman book I've read is Neverwhere, which I loved, so I'm definitely going to have to check that one out. I really liked Eleanor & Park, so I hope you like it too. :)
    And that owl necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Neil Gaiman! I haven't read Fortunately, The Milk yet, but I definitely need to.

    That's a shame about Alice in Zombieland, I bought it about a month ago. The cover's so cute.

    My STS: http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The movie cover for The Fault in Our Stars really does look amazing! Hope it looks just as amazing on your shelves. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to start getting physical copies of my faves! Great book week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kind of own 3 TFiOS, and I'd own more if I could get my hands on the special editions. My 3 are all the same covers, paperback, signed paperback and a hardback. I want to get the movie-tie in edition too, soon. Really can't have enough of them, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  12. you got some great deals on books thi week. its too bad those three books didnt work out for you, but it happens.

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure if the title Ketchup Clouds intrigues me or disturbs me....Regardless I hope you enjoy it and these others. John Greene is becoming such a big name but I still need to read one of his books. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Spam comments will be deleted.

Popular posts from this blog

Many Covers Monday - ALL THE HARRY POTTER SERIES

Many Covers Monday: 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Many Covers Monday: One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus