Bloggers are unusual people, and I often find that what a blogger does outside of blogging really surprising - but that information isn't often known! If you have 10 (or more) things you want to tell people, feel free to make your own post. And then link me to it so I can stalk you.
1. I play and excessive amount of Facebook games. It's kind of embarrasing. I loved the Facebook simulation games like Cafe World, Fashion World and even Social City or whatever it was called, but sadly all of these have now been closed. So I'm left madly playing Bubble Witch 2 and Slotomania...
2. I cross stitch. This is better known, as I have links to my Etsy page on the side bar. I've been cross stitching since I was 13 and... I'm really good at it. *shameless brag*
3. I collect things. I've always been a bit of a collector. My biggest collection is Kinder Surprise toys, which you have never heard of if you're American because they're banned in your country. Pretty sad. I have boxes and boxes of these toys that I need to sort out... when I get a chance! I also collect Lego figures and some small Hello Kitty figures.
|Christmas ones are harder to get, and worth more. This one's a penguin with a parachute. Stop judging me.|
4. I seem to have turned book hunting into an art form. Normal people just go out and buy books, but I actually spend a lot of time trying to find new places to get books cheaply. I've been to charity shops in Blackpool, Whitby, Somerset, York, Leeds, London and probably a few more places too. Last week I found 6 YA books for £1 each in a shop that sells wool, which was a weird moment.
|Pretty sure most readers relate to the towering bookshelves.|
5. Photography! I like to take photographs of things. Yep... bout it really. I do have a pigeon obsession though.