The Whoops I Went To The Library Even Though My TBR Pile Is Drowning Me Edition

Someone buy me a straight jacket, I have no self control. On my Discord group, a few people were discussing trips to the library and my obsessed brain immediately went, 'ooh I could do that, I have a library'. I also have a TBR pile of over 100 books, so naturally I did the sensible thing and went to the library.



Well the library proved to be a treasure trove of YA books, with the YA books section being ALL. OF. THIS. I swear at once point I started picking up books and humming happily to myself.


I mean look at all that. And most of them are fairly recently releases from the last couple of years! I spent a good hour browsing and picking books and left with a very reasonable five books.


Not pictured: The Wind In The Wall. So this is a perfectly reasonable stack of books. 

And I've already read all of them except A Curse So Dark And Lonely.

Not A Problem At All.

So anyway I went back a week later and got these too.






(And yes I did make a blog post about how great I am now at managing stress let's just pretend that didn't happen)

Comments

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    At least 160k men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is very simple and works all the time.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it up half glass

    2) And now learn this weight loss HACK

    and become 2lbs thinner the next day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Spam comments will be deleted.

Popular posts from this blog

Many Covers Monday - ALL THE HARRY POTTER SERIES

Many Covers Monday: 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Many Covers Monday: One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus